Přejít k obsahu
Přejít k hlavnímu menu
Processing Personal Data for the Provision of the CryptoSky Service
- of FINANCE & CRYPTO SOLUTION SERVICES LTD.
- Based at: 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH
- Company ID: 108 32 473
- E-mail: [email protected]
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions on personal data processing, the terms laid down below have the following meaning:
“Terms and Conditions” means these Terms and Conditions on personal data processing;
- “General Terms and Conditions” means commercial terms and conditions for the provision of the CryptoSky service;
- All definitions set forth in the General Terms and Conditions with a large initial letter have the same meaning in these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions form an integral part of the General Terms and Conditions, even if they are set forth in a separate document.
- All general provisions of the General Terms and Conditions apply in full to the legal relationship between the User and the Operator under these Terms and Conditions.
Provisions on Personal Data Processing
- The Operator hereby informs the User within the meaning of the EU Personal Data Protection Act to collect and process personal data about him/her, which are provided in connection with the Registration or use of Services (in particular the e-mail address), in the extent necessary for the performance of the Operator’s obligations. The User agrees to process the data he/she has provided (such as collecting, saving on information carriers, accessing, adjusting or modifying, searching, using, submitting, spreading, storing, sorting or combining, blocking and removing).
- By concluding the Contract and using Services, the User grants the Operator an explicit consent (i) to processing his or her personal data in the extent provided for when establishing the Registration or using Services for further marketing purposes (i.e. offering products and services) for the period until the termination of the purpose for which the personal data were processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act; (ii) to sending commercial communications via electronic means in accordance with the law.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary. The consent to processing data is provided for an indefinite period, provided that the User can withdraw his/her consent free of charge at any time at the address stated in the footer of the Operator’s respective e-mail or through the Website interface. The User has other rights under the Personal Data Protection Act, in particular, the right of access to the data concerning him/her, the right to correct them, block or request their removal. The User has the right to information about his or her personal data processing. If the User believes that the Operator carries out the processing of personal data in conflict with a statutory provision, he/she is entitled to ask the Operator for an explanation and request to remove the defective condition. Furthermore, he/she has the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The User acknowledges that his or her personal data may be processed by third parties in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, namely by the companies of the Operator’s group, in order to provide technical and administrative support, as well as by the entities in a contractual relationship with the Operator, in particular, in order to ensure fulfilling rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions. The Operator shall transfer the User’s personal data to processors only after the conclusion of the contract on personal data processing for the purposes mentioned above, in the extent strictly necessary, and only if the processor proves that he/she has sufficient technical security to prevent unauthorised access, loss or other unauthorised personal data handling, unless statutory provision provides otherwise.
- The Operator is authorised to process personal data for the whole term of the Contract. The User acknowledges that withdrawing a consent to personal data processing will mean an immediate termination of the Contract by the Operator. Upon withdrawal of the consent to personal data processing, the Operator shall terminate personal data processing within a reasonable time corresponding to the technical and administrative possibilities.
- The Operator shall collect and store personal data through electronic information carriers in a secured database. Only Operator’s authorised persons may access personal data. Backups of the data are made to a separate disk and server and only Operator’s authorised persons can access them.
- By registering or using the Services, the User gives the Provider permission to collect and archive (for the term of the Contract and for the next three years) the information used to access the Website, Registration, use of the Services, i.e. the information uploaded on the Website, settings and administrative data such as the user name and password, user settings, history and records, time, date and URL of all visited websites, website search history, technical information about the Internet browser. During the Registration, the User provides certain personal data to the Operator. If the User decides to provide additional personal data or makes such data available to the Operator, he/she gives the Operator permission to handle additionally provided personal data.
- The access of the Operator, its supervisors, employees, cooperating persons and other similar entities to the User’s personal data and other data is substantially limited and all the entities mentioned above are bound by the obligation to maintain confidentiality in the standard extent.
- The User agrees that when he/she accesses the Website or during the use of Services, advertisements and other commercial messages will be displayed by the Operator on the Website.
- By registering, the User agrees that data may be accessed from the countries outside of the UK, provided that lower standards of personal data protection may be set in the countries outside Europe when compared to the UK.
- These Terms and Conditions shall come into force and take effect upon the date of entry into force and effect of the General Terms and Conditions.