Přejít k obsahu
Přejít k hlavnímu menu
General Terms and Conditions for Cryptosky Service
- FINANCE & CRYPTO SOLUTION SERVICES LTD.
- Based at: 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH
- Company ID: 108 32 473
- E-mail: [email protected]
For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions, the following terms have the following meanings:
“Investment” means the relevant period that is stated on the Web in the Investments section, which the Operator is obliged to provide to the Appreciation Service User
“Fee” means a certain amount of money that is specified on the Web in the Investments section
“Terms and Conditions” means these business terms and conditions, as stated in the appropriate sections of the Web to which these Terms refer. If these Terms and Conditions refer to the Terms and Conditions, this also means the Terms and Conditions of Processing of Personal Data unless it arises from the context of such a provision or reference otherwise;
“The Terms and Conditions of Processing of Personal Data” means the terms of the processing of personal data under the Personal Data Protection Act which form part of these Terms and Conditions and are set out in a separate document;
“Operator” means FINANCE & CRYPTO SOLUTION SERVICES LTD., based at 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH, ID: 108 32 473 which provides the Services;
“Registration” means the User’s process in which (i) he/she fills in his/her first name, surname, nickname, country of residence, and e-mail address, and (ii) the Contract is concluded;
“Services” means Securing Investments ensured by the Provider subject to the prior payment of the Investment
“Contract” means an unspecific contract concluded between the Operator and the User, under which the Operator is obliged to provide the Service to the User of and the User is entitled to use the Service, provided that the Fee for a particular Period is paid;
“Legally Competent Person” means a natural person who has reached the age of 18 and is fully legally competent (i.e. the legal competence of such a natural person is not limited and his/her rational and volitional maturity reaches the rational and volitional maturity of an adult person).
“Fee” means entitlement to a payment received for referral to another user.
“User” means a Legally Competent Person who has made the Registration and whose Registration has not been refused or revoked and has a concluded Contract and such a Contract has not been terminated;
“Web” means a web platform www.cryprtosky.club and app.cryptosky.club
“Ensuring” or “Ensure” means creating, securing and complying with the relevant technical, organisational, administrative, legal or other similar terms and conditions under which the Operator provides the Services.
“Personal Data Protection Act” means the Personal Data Protection Act and the amendment of certain acts, as amended;
“Device” means any device by which a User can access the Web and use Services, such as a personal computer, notebook, tablet, smartphone, computer in an Internet café, or any other publicly accessible location.
- Fundamental Provisions
- The Operator operates the Web on which it offers Services to the Users. Users are entitled to use the Services through the Device and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any use of the Services is possible only subject to the payment of the Fee for a particular Period.
- Part of the Services provided is to provide an appreciation of the investment, and the User acknowledges that the investment is very risky and is largely dependent on the current Bitcoin exchange rate.
- The Investment Service is intended solely for a particular User and the User is not entitled to make, directly or indirectly, the results of Investments available to any third party or make it available to or disclose to an indeterminate number of third parties, particularly on the Internet.
- The User is not allowed to create additional accounts for any reason whatsoever. If a violation of this condition is detected, the User’s account will be cancelled without any entitlement for the payment of the amount.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed, in particular, by (i) the relationship between the User and the Operator when using the Web and using and providing the Services, (ii) the rules the User shall comply with while using the Services, the Registration and when visiting the Web; (iii) the rules governing any visitor when visiting the Web, (iv) rules of conduct under Directive of the European Parliament and Council 2000/31/EC on electronic commerce, dated 8 June 2000, for the purpose of protecting minors and human dignity.
- Only a Legally Competent Person may apply for registration. The registration is free of charge. The Operator does not recommend the entry to the Web, execution of Registration or the use of Services to people who may be affected, offended, disgusted by the Web content. Entry to the Web, Registration or use of the Services is forbidden to persons who are not Legally Competent Persons.
- Registration is carried out online through the Web. Registration is complete if the Legally Competent Person:
- fills in all the data required on the Website (in particular, first name, surname, password, and e-mail address that are only intended for mutual communication with the Operator;
- confirms, electronically by clicking, that he/she consents to these Terms and Conditions, and has become acquainted with them; andregistration is not declined by the Operator.
- Having completed the Registration, the Legally Competent Person becomes a User, a Contract is concluded and the User is bound by these Terms and Conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, any Website visitor is bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- By completing the Registration, the User confirms that he/she has carried out the Registration completely freely, voluntarily, without coercion and without the threat of violence, he/she is a Legally Competent Person and he/she is not employed by the Operator.
- The data provided by the User at the Registration must not contain any offensive, defamatory, scandalous and socially unacceptable words (in particular, contrary to good morals and generally binding legal regulations), phrases, graphic gestures (e.g. emoticons) that express the User’s mood, attitude, emotions, or other similar means of communication.
- The use of a password and/or other login codes entered during the Registration is at the sole responsibility of the User. The User is obliged to keep all his/her login data in secret and secured. In case of detection, theft or misuse of login data, the User is obliged to change these login details immediately and inform the Operator without delay by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
- The Operator is entitled to refuse to carry out the Registration in the case of any natural person (especially if the Contract with the said person has been terminated, the natural person is not a Legally Competent Person, the natural person has breached against the Operator a legal obligation, either in terms of a contract or resulting from generally binding statutory provisions, or in the case of due and payable yet outstanding debts of such a person due to the Operator). In addition, before the completion of the Registration, the Operator is entitled to request the submission or disclosure of any other data or documents relating to a natural person, in particular for the purpose of verifying the natural person (e.g. a copy of a personal ID card or passport, etc.) or any data relating to the natural person.
- The Legally Competent Person is obliged to provide only correct, truthful and accurate data during the Registration, and he/she shall inform the Operator of any change in the data without undue delay.
Rights and Obligations of the User to Use the Website
- Users are required to fully comply with these Terms and Conditions when using the Services.
- Use of Services may be initiated and executed only upon prior payment of the Investment.
- The Operator shall provide the Service to the User only if the Contract has been concluded and the User has paid the Investor for the relevant Period. Service provision will take place over the duration of the Contract, and only on condition that the User has paid the Investor for the relevant Period and that Period lasts. In the event that the Period has elapsed and the User has not paid for the Investment for the next relevant Period, the Operator is not obliged to provide the Services.
- When using the Services, the User undertakes:
- to observe all the obligations laid down by generally binding statutory provisions;
- not to allow (notably a person who is not a Legally Competent Person) or otherwise arrange to a third person any access to the Website, in particular, to display the content of the Website, the Website entry or the Registration, or any use of the Services;
- not to enter the Website and use the Services in public places;
- not to violate intellectual property (copyrights, trademarks, patents, etc.) of the Operator or a third party, in particular, he/she will not, without the consent or the appropriate license, disclose, publish, copy, distribute, abuse or otherwise use content, such as materials, audio-visual recordings, etc., which is protected by the Copyright Act or other generally binding statutory provisions.
- In addition, the User may not:
- promote, refer to, publish addresses of other websites that are similar to the Website, and promote, refer to and publish advertisements and other closely related communications; the User is not entitled to promote in any way a different entrepreneur in competition with the Operator, to publish materials capable of damaging the good name of the Operator;
- threaten other Website visitors by installing computer viruses or other malicious software; the User may not interfere with the content of the Website in any way, in particular, threaten or interfere with its operation or illegally collect personal data about other Users; and
- use the Website to sell goods, services, or distribute advertising materials.
- Trademarks, logos, graphics, images, photographs, animations, videos and texts appearing on the Website may not be reproduced, used, published, distributed, sold or displayed without prior written consent of the Operator.
- The User undertakes that in the event of any breach of any of the obligations set forth in these Terms and Conditions, he/she will notify the Operator of such a breach without undue delay. Each User is entitled to notify the Operator of a breach of the Terms and Conditions by another User by sending a message to the Operator directly through the Website.
- The User is entitled to receive fees for referring the Service.
- For promotional purposes, the User has a unique URL in his/her account created for this purpose.
- In the case of registration and payment of the Investment by an invited user, the User is entitled to the fee specified on the Website in the Career section.
- The User is entitled to receive dividends from the Investment and/or Fees every 24 hours.
- For payment, 2FA authorisation and the BTC wallet must be set up.
- The Operator shall send a payment request within 3 business days.
- The withdrawal fee is charged at 2.6% and is used to cover payment costs (miner fees, bank charges in the case of SEPA payments, etc.)
Payment of the Investment
- The Operator shall not be liable for the transfer or remittance of funds upon payment of the Fee. The User acknowledges that the payment of the Fee is provided by third parties, which in particular manage the respective payment system, with the fact that the Operator has no influence on such a payment system.
- The payment of the Investment in the relevant Period is possible by clicking the mouse pointer on the appropriate hyperlink to pay the Investment for the relevant Period.
- The Operator does not charge any fees for the payment of the Fee.
- The Operator points out that fees may be charged by third parties responsible for payment systems in connection with the payment of the Fee, particularly in connection with currency transfer, bank transaction fees, payment card charges, fees for using the payment system, etc. The User is obliged to learn about the amount of fees that may be charged in connection with the payment of the Fee and is solely responsible for the amount of such fees.
- The User acknowledges that he/she is not entitled to any refund of the paid Investment, unless otherwise specified by these Terms and Conditions.
- Payment of the Investment may be made by the User particularly through the following services:
- Bank transfer
- by another method specified by the Operator, which will be later specified in the relevant section of the Website.
- The User acknowledges that the price of the Service does not in any way include prices, fees or reimbursement to third parties, in particular the cost of telephone or internet connection, rents, equipment usage fees, administrative fees, taxes, and each User understands that, in addition to Fees, the User may be liable for the above-mentioned third-party payments.
- In the event that, for the reasons attributable to the Operator, (i) it is impossible to use the Service and this Service was not available for the reasons attributable to the Operator during the Period or part thereof for which the Fee was paid; or (ii) any other non-compliance under these Terms and Conditions, the User is entitled to complain about these defects with the Operator. The User is entitled to complain about the above-mentioned defects with the Operator within 14 days of the date when these defects were discovered or could have been discovered by the User. The user is entitled to make a complaint using the web form which is in the Help User’s section.
- The operator undertakes to handle a claim made by the User pursuant to Article 8.1. within 30 days from the date of delivery of the User’s claim to the Operator and, as far as possible, arrange the remedy of the defective condition without undue delay if the claim is justified. The User is obliged to provide the Operator with all the necessary cooperation for this purpose. In the event that a claim is made later, the User’s right to settle the claim will cease to exist.
- The Operator shall definitely decide on the claim. Website records will serve as basis for the complaint unless the User submits other records. In the event of any discrepancy between the records of the Website and the records submitted by the User, the Website records are preferred unless the Operator decides otherwise.
- In the use of the Services, the Operator is not responsible for the services provided by third parties, such as the quality of the Internet connection, the quality of the telecommunication services supplied by the respective operator or the amount of the fees or transfer rates determined by the payment institutions, etc. The User understands that he/she cannot raise any claims against the Operator concerning the content, extent or quality of the Investment and, at the same time, the User undertakes not to raise such claims against the Operator and, if such claims arise, then the User waives them upon their occurrence.
- The Operator is not responsible for disabling or restricting the use of the Services by the User due to the unavailability of the Website due to malfunctions in the operation of the Internet as well as other circumstances of a technical nature which the Operator is incapable of influencing or whose solution requires third party cooperation.
- The Operator is responsible only for such loss of data as caused by its own activities, but is not liable for the loss of User's data. The Operator reserves the right, in duly justified cases of technical failures on the User’s side or the Internet, to restrict or temporarily suspend the operation of the Website or applications that allow the provision of Services. The Operator undertakes to notify the User without undue delay of such a fact.
- The User acknowledges that for technical or other reasons, access to the Website and thus the use of the Services may be restricted or interrupted. The Operator is not responsible for unintentional outages of the Website that are of a technical nature, but is required to make every effort to ensure that the Website is restarted in the shortest possible time and thus the Services could be used by the User.
- The Operator is entitled to suspend the provision of the Services to the User in the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the User. In the event of any User damage caused by the above-mentioned interruption of Service provision, the Operator shall bear no responsibility and the User shall not be entitled to compensation for any detriment that the User will incur as a result of such interruption.
- The Operator is responsible for any unauthorised interference by third parties resulting in unauthorised access to, or unauthorised use of, use, misuse, or disclosure to third parties of the Users’ personal data or relevant User database, provided that the Operator violated any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions. Otherwise, the Operator does not bear the responsibility and is not obliged to compensate for the damage.
- The User will bear all legal consequences resulting from a breach of the User’s obligations under these Terms and Conditions or obligations set forth by generally binding statutory provisions. The User shall also reimburse all Operator’s costs and expenses incurred as a result of third party claims against the Operator as a result of any breach by the User. This is without prejudice to the right of the Operator and third parties to compensate for damages (loss and non-material damage) incurred as a result of breaching any of the User's obligations.
- The User is not entitled to make the Operator liable in any respect for any third party's legal claims arising out of the establishment of the Registration, the use of the Services or in any connection with them.
- 9.9 The User is not entitled to make the Operator liable in any respect for any partial or total loss of his/her investment made by the User on the Operator’s Website. The User is fully aware of the risks associated with such investment with regard to the cryptocurrencies market and their high volatility. The Operator is at any time entitled to change, edit, terminate a particular portfolio or whole or part of the portfolio, offer, solution or service without prior notice to the User.
- The Website is the Operator’s sole property and the Operator is entitled to exclusively exercise all rights to the Website.
- The Operator reserves the right to determine the method in which the Website, Registration, and other Internet applications operated are displayed graphically and change, modify or supplement this method at any time.
- The specific method of performing the Registration and use of Services is determined within the appropriate interface on the Website and may be modified or changed graphically, in content or otherwise by the Operator at any time. When performing the Registration and using the Services, the User is bound to follow the relevant instructions within the Website Interface, unless these instructions are set forth in these Terms and Conditions. Guidelines for the technical implementation of Registration are considered to be the instructions granted under these Terms and Conditions and they are binding.
- The Operator will try to actively prevent any technical problems, but cannot guarantee 100% availability of the Website. However, the Operator will guarantee the availability of the Services in the range of 99% in the calendar year.
- The User acknowledges that the Operator is entitled to restrict or completely suspend the operation of the Website, and thus also the possibility of using the Services due to scheduled Website shut-downs and server maintenance in such a way that the Website shut-down:
- will be always performed during the night hours, i.e. from 22.00 to 05.00 hours unless severe operational reasons prevent it;
- the shut-down will always be published in advance on the Website or notified in advance to the User via e-mail; and
- the shut-down will be twice a calendar month at most and will not take longer than 3 hours unless serious operational reasons prevent it.
- The Operator is authorised, in accordance with the Copyright Act, to exercise property rights to the Website content. The content of the Website cannot be stored, edited or distributed without the Operator’s consent. Any use of the Website content, or its parts, by the User in a manner other than for the purposes for which the Website is intended, in particular any unauthorised disclosure of the content, is prohibited. Any interference with the technical or material Website content is prohibited. The right to make back-up copies of materials contained on the Website for personal use in accordance with generally binding statutory provisions is not affected by this provision. Any other reproduction or modification performed in any mechanical or electronic manner without the prior written consent of the Operator is also prohibited. The User acknowledges that any unauthorised interference with the Website or the unauthorised use of any rights related to the Website (especially copyrights) may cause damage to the Operator, which shall be claimed from the User.
- The conclusion of the Contract does not give the User any rights to use the trademarks, trade names, company logos, copyrights or any other intellectual property rights of the Operator.
- The Operator has the right, but not the obligation, to continually monitor the content of the Website to ensure the Website operation. The User expressly authorises the Operator to ensure that User’s activity on the Website, the content posted by the User on the Website, and the use of the Services are at any time randomly monitored, in particular to check whether the User, when accessing the Website and using Services, complies with the Terms and Conditions. The Operator has the right, but it is not an obligation, to check the User.
- The Operator is not responsible for the content that the User or anybody else may post on the Website. The Operator reserves the right, without prior notice, to delete any such content that is or may be considered inappropriate or inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions or generally binding statutory provisions, as well as the right to modify, change, delete and prohibit any content it considers otherwise defective. The Operator is entitled to limit to any extent or delete the disclosure or publication of any communication, post that has been published on the Website in conflict with the Terms and Conditions.
Term and Termination of the Contract
- The contract is concluded for a definite period of time according to the selected Investment and may be terminated only on the basis of the conditions set out in this Article or Article 11.
- The User or the Operator is entitled to terminate the Contract by notice, providing that the notice may be submitted without specifying any reason.
- The Operator is entitled to terminate the Contract with immediate effect upon receipt of the notice, without any prior warning, if:
- The Registration was carried out by a person who did not meet the conditions for the Registration;
- The User has reported incorrect, untrue or misleading information upon Registration;
- The User has breached any obligation set forth in these Terms and Conditions or any other obligation laid down by generally binding statutory provisions;
- the Website or any application enabling the provision or mediation of the Services has been cancelled or the operation thereof has been substantially limited;
- The Operator loses the authorisation to operate the Website or some applications enabling the provision or mediation of the Services, or the exercise of such an authorisation has been interrupted;
- The period for which the User has paid the Investment has expired and the User has not paid the Investment
- insolvency proceedings has been initiated against the User; or
- a consent to the processing of personal data or consent to the sending of commercial communications or other similar consent has been revoked.
- Termination of the Contract results in the cancellation of the Registration and the User’s permission to access the Website and use Services expires. In the event of the User’s notice under Article 9.2 or the Operator’s notice under Article 9.3, the User is not entitled to a refund of the Fee or its relative part.
- Any notice, request or other communication to be made or given to the Operator pursuant to these Terms and Conditions shall be made only by e-mail communication to the Operator’s e-mail address. A notice, request or other communication shall always be deemed to be given or made if it is sent to the Operator’s e-mail address stated in the heading of these Terms and Conditions or to any other e-mail address expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions.
- Any notice, request or other communication to be made or given to the User in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be made by e-mail communication to the User’s e-mail address or by publication on the Website in a section accessible to the User. A notice, request or other communication shall always be deemed to be given or made if it is done in any of the methods above.
- The Parties undertake to immediately communicate the changes to the contact addresses without the obligation to conclude an amendment to the Contract.
- Any notice, request or other communication shall be deemed to have been delivered on the third day after its execution, even if the party does not read the message that was sent to it in any of the methods specified in these Terms and Conditions. The method of delivery above applies to the communication of any report, in particular, upon the Operator’s withdrawal from the Contract or the settlement of any claim.
Provisions in Relation to Consumers
- The Provider supplies Services that constitute the Provision (i.e., creation, provision and fulfilment of the relevant technical, organisational, administrative, legal or other similar conditions under which the Operator provides Investing and Users are allowed to use the Investment Overview), which are presented on the Website);
- the price of delivered Services is stated as the Investment in the relevant Website section, whereas the amount of the dividend is variable according to the amount of the Investment
- the method of the payment of the Fee is set forth in these Terms and Conditions, in Article 5 hereof and the method of delivery of Services consists of allowing the User to access the Website through which the offers within the Investment are displayed to the User;
- The Operator is not able to determine the costs (i) for the payment of the Fee, or (ii) cost of access to the Website, in particular to the Internet connection; whereas such costs may be charged by third parties and any third party may charge other costs;
- rights of defective performance are set forth in Article 6 of these Terms and Conditions;
- duration of the commitment and the conditions for termination are set forth in Article 9 of these Terms and Conditions;
- information about the functionality of digital content and technical protective measures is provided in Article 8 of these Terms and Conditions and in the Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Processing;
- the data on the collaboration of the digital content with hardware and software are as follows: any Device must have the technical parameters stated in the appropriate Website section in order to ensure the use of Services.
- Information according to the provisions of the Civil Code is as follows:
- costs of means of distance communication are charged at the local rates of the operators with whom the User has a contract on the Internet connection;
- all Services may be used only on the basis of a prior payment of the Fee, whereas before the use of a Service, the Fee may be considered as a form of the advance payment;
- the amount of User’s reimbursement per calendar month will depend on the extent of used Services and reimbursed Fee;
- The Operator does not charge any additional taxes for the use of Services, but they may be charged by third parties as set forth in these Terms and Conditions;
- The User shall not bear any additional costs with respect to the Operator in connection with the withdrawal from the Contract mentioned above, except for the obligation to refund the proportion of the Fee that has been paid for the use of Services and the reimbursement under Article 9.5;
- The Contract is made up of these Terms and Conditions and Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Processing accepted by the User. Records of the Registration and Conclusion of the Contract will be stored electronically by the Operator and the User shall not have access to this record;
- These Terms and Conditions are concluded in English language;
- The Contract is concluded in accordance with the procedure described in Article 3 of these Terms and Conditions;
- The Operator is not bound by any code of conduct, whether voluntary or binding.
- The User hereby expressly confirms that he/she has become familiar with all the information provided in this Article prior to the conclusion of the Contract.
- The Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Processing are an integral part of these Terms and Conditions, even though they are set forth in a separate document.
- The Operator is entitled to offset any of its receivables with respect to the User’s receivables, in particular any compensation for damage, damage, unjust enrichment, fees, costs and other performance. The User is not entitled to make any offset of his/her receivables against the Operator’s receivables or to assign his/her receivable to the Operator.
- Any proposal to change the Terms and Conditions must be made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any User’s suggestion for a change to the Terms and Conditions, such a proposal must be accepted by the Operator entirely without reservation, otherwise he/she is not entitled to change these Terms and Conditions. Any amendment or deviation to the Operator’s proposal to change the Terms and Conditions which substantially does not change the Terms and Conditions is precluded and means a new proposal.
- The User confirms that prior to the conclusion of the Contract he/she has been acquainted with these Terms and Conditions and the provisions in the relevant Website sections (in particular, the method of payment of the Investment) to which these Terms and Conditions refer, understood them in full extent and accepts all of the rights and obligations contained in these Terms and Conditions and provisions of the relevant Website sections to which these Terms and Conditions refer. The User further confirms that he/she has raised all his objections with respect the Terms and Conditions and has made any suggestions for amendments to these Terms and Conditions with respect to the Operator, therefore these Terms and Conditions represent the rights and obligations proposed, discussed and compromisingly agreed between the two Parties.
- The Operator is entitled to modify these Terms and Conditions unilaterally, in the appropriate extent. The Operator shall notify the User of the change of Terms and Conditions in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and the User is entitled to refuse such change within 10 days from the receipt of the proposed changes to the Terms and Conditions if, together with the refusal to change, he/she sends a termination of the Contract to the Operator in the manner specified in Article 10.1. The extent to which the Operator is entitled to propose a change to the Terms and Conditions will mean in particular the manner of using the Website, the method of payment for the Investment, the duration of the individual Periods and the amount of the Fee paid for such a Period, the conditions of mutual communication, the scope of communication of personal data, (including the terms and conditions of the Website form), the manner and extent of use of Services, etc. In the event that a proposal to change the Terms and Conditions is not rejected by the termination of the Contract within 10 days from the notification of the change to the Terms and Conditions in the manner set forth in Article 10.2, the change to the Terms and Conditions remains for the User binding. In the event that the termination of the Contract will be made within 10 days from the notification of the change to the Terms and Conditions in the manner specified in Article 10.2, then the Contract will terminate in the manner set forth in Article 9.2 (i.e. within the notice period of 30 days). For the duration of the notice period, the Operator and the User will be subject to the Terms and Conditions in the unchanged state.
- If any provisions of a technical or pricing nature are not set forth in these Terms and Conditions, then these Terms and Conditions refer to the relevant Website section, where the details of these provisions are stated. The relevant Website sections regulate technical and pricing provisions, namely: (i) the list of currencies that can be used for the payment of the Investment, (ii) indication of other services that can be used or performances provided by the Operator, (iii) list of applications used within the Website, (iv) overview of Services, (v) method, payment means and payment conditions of the Investment payment (vi) technical parameters of the Device, or (vii) indication of the relevant section on the Website where Operator’s messages and notifications will be delivered to the User if such a method of delivery is used by the Operator. The provisions in the relevant Website sections may be amended in the same way as these Terms and Conditions, whereas for the amendment of these provision Article 12.6 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
- Any ineffectiveness or invalidity of any provision of these Terms and Conditions does not result in their ineffectiveness or invalidity. The Operator and the User undertake to replace such a provision with a valid provision that will approximate this provision in terms of the material content and economic result as much as possible.
- The User hereby expressly agrees and grants its consent to the assignment or transfer of the Operator’s rights and obligations or parts thereof to any third person or a person under the Code. The Operator undertakes to inform the User of such assignment or transfer.
- The Operator and the User agree that they will not take into account business practices in the fulfilment of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions come into force and take effect on 10/11/2017